1. Who should walk down the aisle first?
The best man and maid of honor
2. Who is usually the ring bearer?
3. Which is not worn by a bride to bring good luck?
4. Why did brides traditionally wear veils?
To protect their hair and makeup
To show that looks don't matter for true love
To scare away evil spirits
5. In which country do they traditionally lift up the bride and groom?
6. Which of these is bad luck for a wedding?
The bride and groom seeing each other before the wedding
7. What does the rice thrown at weddings symbolize?
8. What does it mean when a woman catches the bouquet?
She will find a boyfriend
She will get married next
9. Which one of these is not a wedding gown style
10. Which one is not a famous wedding quote
It is good luck to carry the bride
A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband
And they lived happily every after
A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers